We are a big data technology company which aim is providing high performance mobile advertising platform and VR (Virtual Reality) Advertising System for emerging VR markets.
Now we are seeking a driven team player to join our forward-thinking team headquartered at a cozy office in heart of POCO, BC, Canada.
The role will work closely with IT team members to understand the requirements that drive the analysis and design of quality technical solutions. Responsible for the application release, deployment, configuration activities, and automation of those processes.
– Maintain and extend server infrastructure
– Ensure scalability of the system
– Monitor and maintain system performance by analyzing and fine tuning/troubleshooting the system.
– Establish and testing disaster recovery policies and procedures.
– Automation of daily work, like deploying, monitoring, alerting, autoscaling, etc.
– Maintain documentation.
– Other tasks may be assigned as deemed necessary.
– Significant experience in High-Availability Linux administration
– Detail oriented, high-energy, positive can-do attitude
– Used to work with ansible, docker, git and can do shell-scripting
– Can program with at least one language like Php, Ruby, Golang, Python or Java
– Strong experience in AWS, CI.
– Big plus for experience with Hbase, Kafka, Aerospike, ELK (Elasticsearch+Logstash+Kibana), Graphite, Newrelic.
– Experience in Atlassian technology stack (Bamboo, Jira, Confluence) would also be considered as a plus.
– Tackle data intense challenges with a cloud-based setup and latest cutting-edge technologies
– Responsibility from day one and professional and personal growth potential within a fast growing team
– A cheerful startup atmosphere with flexible working hours
– Long-term prospects
– A vibrant international team